Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love my friends...

Just wanted to say how much I sincerely love and will miss (though its not like I'll be gone forever!!) my friends in Michigan. I know I will most likely spend a few nights lonely and wishing I would not have left, but I hope this is the right decision for my life.

Nursing school was a life-altering experience in MANY ways, but one of the most important ways was surely introducing me to the greatest people I have the honor of now being friends with. I am still right now shocked that people can be so giving and kind-hearted at all times, I know that I would be able to rest easy if any of my classmates were my RN someday.

I have never felt so close to so many people and I know that I will be friends for a lifetime with several of my former classmates. I also know we will all eventually find our homes in Nursing, even though the road may be rough right now with the economy and the burnout in current practice.

This is the video I made for my graduating classes pinning, I spent a lot of time on it and it means a lot to me also, ugh I really miss everyone already :( *sigh*....

No comments:

Post a Comment