Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back home, for now.

Just got back from 3 days in the state I am moving to, JAM PACKED with looking at apartments/houses etc. The housing market was so crazy, my friend and I would call about an ad only 1 day old and the place would already be rented!

But, I did end up finding an apartment, which I will take pictures of when I go down there in 2 weeks. :)

I am really starting to get scared thinking about being a Nurse...it's becoming real now. I know NICU is my heart but at the same time I'm terrified I won't be good at it. I was always in the top of the class in lecture, I'm booksmart. Clinical was my weakness, I was lacking in confidence and it was really hard for me. Working in the clinical setting is going to be a shock to my system...I just hope I can cope and then hopefully in the future excel. I want to be the best NICU nurse I can be...I just need to be patient and realize that I am new and will need to ask alot of questions, and do things multiple times before I will be comfortable with them. *sigh* this is gonna be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment